LOVE THY SELF If you are ready to begin the process of experiencing unconditional love for yourself and all others, here are some pointers to share with you.
1. Tell yourself often you are perfect and pure.
2. Stop any thoughts you have that condemn yourself. Choose instead to visualize how you will change your future behaviors and rectify past behaviors.
3. Step out of your box and dare to eat, speak, dress, walk, play, rest, dance and sing in manners that are fitting of the truth you wish to proclaim.
4. Be kind to yourself and all others.
5. Smile at everyone and everything. It is hard to hold onto negative thoughts when you have a smiling face and heart.
6. When you find yourself making a judgment about anything, change your thought immediately.
7. Be mindful of every action you take, that it comes from a sense of love and not obligation.
8. Choose carefully how you spend your time. Even watching a violent movie will take you into that space, creating the possibility of that scenario re-occurring on the Earth plane.
9. Talk with others with opposing views until you have the ability to accept their opinion. You need not believe what they say, but learn to allow them to believe what they choose without feeling a need to sway them to your side.
10. Look at various cultures and religious institutions and adopt those customs that are meaningful to you. that not two of you on Earth share exactly the same belief codes. I encourage you to take time to ponder these words and integrate those that feel right to you. Practice them until they are second nature and you will be well on your Path to loving unconditionally.