Month: October 2015
Can you see beyond the Veil?
Synchronicities are more than happenstances, these experiences are expertly crafted to give us important messages at important junctures of our lives. When we begin to pay attention to when where and why and how they happen we then begin to notice a pattern emerging. Recognizing this pattern we learn to understand and master the principles of the Universe we interact with everyday.
Synchronicities are those moments of “meaningful coincidence” when the boundary dissolves between the inner and the outer. At the synchronistic moment, just like a dream, our internal, subjective state appears, as if materialized in, as and through the outside world. Touching the heart of our being, synchronicities are moments in time in which there is a fissure in the fabric of what we have taken for reality and there is a bleed through from a higher dimension outside of time. Synchronicities are expressions of the dreamlike nature of reality, as they are moments in time when the timeless, dreamlike nature of the universe shines forth its radiance and openly reveals itself to us, offering us an open doorway to lucidity.
Synchronicity was one of Jung’s most profound yet least understood discoveries, in part because it cannot be appreciated until we personally step into and experience the synchronistic realm for ourselves. Jung’s discovery of synchronicity was in a sense the parallel in the realm of psychology to Einstein’s discovery of the law of relativity in physics. Because it is so radically discontinuous with our conventional notions of the nature of reality, the experience of synchronicity is so literally mind-blowing that Jung contemplated this phenomenon for over twenty years before he published his thinking about it. Jung’s synchronistic universe was a new world view which embraced linear causality while simultaneously transcending it.
A synchronistic universe balances and complements the mechanistic world of linear causality with a realm that is outside of space, time and causality. In a synchronicity, two heterogeneous world-systems, the causal and acausal, interlock and interpenetrate each other for a moment in time, which is both an expression of while creating in the field an aspect of our wholeness to manifest. The synchronistic universe is beginning-less in that we are participating in its creation right now, which is why Jung calls it “an act of creation in time.”
In short a Synchronicity is the coming together of inner and outer events in a way that cannot be explained by cause and effect and that is meaningful to the observer.
In order to understand synchronicity as it appears now, has appeared in your past, and will appear in your future, let’s look at the circumstances in which synchronicity shows up in your life and at the patterns it takes—single incidents, strings, and clusters.
As you read the following descriptions, read actively. Scan your memory for similar events. Think of what’s happened to you in the last few weeks and months and see what patterns emerge.
We experience synchronicity most often when we’re open and aware, which in turn is affected by the outer conditions in which we find ourselves and the inner conditions in which we put ourselves.
- Special circumstances such as births, deaths, and times of upheaval are outer conditions that push us toward openness because, as the ground shifts beneath our feet, we feel more vulnerable.
- Mundane circumstances of daily life can be rich with synchronicity if we have the right inner conditions—if we make ourselves more open to the world through personal awareness and inner work
- Cycle or cyclic changes that come into your world. For example, at the present moment you have three new people in your life all with the same name. This could mean your life is setting up for some kind of shift or change. You may also begin to notice that your life flows in cycles. For example every about 7 or so years, a major change has come through your life.
Explore these thought further and see what kind of synchronicities you can recognize!
10 Steps to Expand Love In Your Life…
LOVE THY SELF If you are ready to begin the process of experiencing unconditional love for yourself and all others, here are some pointers to share with you.
1. Tell yourself often you are perfect and pure.
2. Stop any thoughts you have that condemn yourself. Choose instead to visualize how you will change your future behaviors and rectify past behaviors.
3. Step out of your box and dare to eat, speak, dress, walk, play, rest, dance and sing in manners that are fitting of the truth you wish to proclaim.
4. Be kind to yourself and all others.
5. Smile at everyone and everything. It is hard to hold onto negative thoughts when you have a smiling face and heart.
6. When you find yourself making a judgment about anything, change your thought immediately.
7. Be mindful of every action you take, that it comes from a sense of love and not obligation.
8. Choose carefully how you spend your time. Even watching a violent movie will take you into that space, creating the possibility of that scenario re-occurring on the Earth plane.
9. Talk with others with opposing views until you have the ability to accept their opinion. You need not believe what they say, but learn to allow them to believe what they choose without feeling a need to sway them to your side.
10. Look at various cultures and religious institutions and adopt those customs that are meaningful to you. that not two of you on Earth share exactly the same belief codes. I encourage you to take time to ponder these words and integrate those that feel right to you. Practice them until they are second nature and you will be well on your Path to loving unconditionally.
One constant that you can count on is Change…
Change exists because life is in motion, and motion is one of the three aspects of the original consciousness that underlies all of Creation. Everything in the universe springs from two complementary aspects of consciousness – thought and feeling – set into motion.
The existence of motion as one of the fundamental components of Creation guarantees that change is continuous. The point of life is to experience infinite variations of expression of the one underlying consciousness, Infinite Being.
Changes in Your Life
Major changes in life are rarely easy, but our very reason for being is to work through changes and experiences in life.
Many would say that today’s changes are intense to the point of becoming chaotic. In physics, chaos is a temporary phase between one natural state of harmony and its transformation into a higher form. The transition phase between the two states becomes very choppy until the higher form is reached.
Today, we are moving through the storm before the calm.
We are so beset by change that it can become hard to discern what changes are important and what changes are just societal noise which has little bearing on the real paths that we need to tread through life. It is here that a sense of inner direction becomes an exquisite asset.
Navigation Through Life
Sometimes your own purpose in life seems like an ever-unfolding saga. Like a journey across the seas by boat, your journey through life is made safe and direct by the use of a compass. In this journey, you have a built-in compass that helps you navigate in the most appropriate direction.
That compass is your sense of innermost joy. As an expression of your inner being, like a compass, your innermost joy points the way. When you think about the one action you could take right now which would move you towards the most long-term inner joy, you are seeing that course of action which is most connected to your inner being.
Because destinations in life are reached in steps or stages, your inner compass can actually point in seemingly different directions on different days. The key is to realize that the one task you can best address at any given moment is the one which is most aligned with your innermost joy.
Each step on a journey is different; yet, all steps lead to the final destination. If you are inspired to do one thing today and to do something different tomorrow, it is because those tasks are both steps along the pathway to the desired destination. Trust in the timing of your inner guidance. It’s wisdom comes from the part of you which is your connection to the universe and to Infinite Being.
Be attentive to your inspiration and the ideas that it brings. Make a note of these ideas as they occur and, in retrospect, you will be amazed as to how insightful they were.
The Moth to the Sun
I longed for thee when first I crawled to consciousness.
My dreams were all of thee when in the chrysalis I lay.
Oft myriads of my kind beat out their lives
Against some feeble spark once caught from thee.
And one hour mote-and my poor life is gone.
Yet my last effort, as my first desire, shall be
But to approach thy glory; the, have gained
One raptured glance, I’ll die content,
For I, the source of beauty, warmth, and life
Have in his perfect splendor beheld!
All the World’s a Stage
All the world’s a stage, And all the men and women merely players; They have their exits and their entrances, And one man in his time plays many parts... -Shakespeare Which parts do you consciously or unconsciously choose to play? What parts no longer serve you? What parts can you imagine exploring? You have full choice with awareness and compassion by your side....